Saturday 24 May 2008

I've Been Tagged!

I've been tagged by 2 super talented designers!
Debbie and Patty!
[Go check them out!]

So, here's what you do when you're tagged:

1. Link your tagger(s) and list these rules on your blog
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here are my 7 random facts:

1. I'm a morning person. I'm in bed for 9pm every night!
2. I adore veggies and haven't eaten 'junk' food for 4 years!
3. I'm a shoe junkie. You don't want to know how many pairs I own.
4. I have an embarrassing illness. I'm not saying what it is!
5. I've been on TV 3 times! As part of a crowd.
6. My lucky number is '5'.
7. No matter how hard I try, I cannot grow my hair long!

I'm supposed to 'tag' 7 others, but I have no spare time until next week.
So I'll leave it at that for now!

Adios!

No comments: